Deer are among
the most familiar animals in the United States, and in many places they
are the largest wildlife that people encounter. Deer are opportunistic and will be drawn to the tastiest plants within easy reach, usually your prized flowers. We can’t blame them, we’ll take the easy way over the hard way any day too.
Additionally, where there are deer, there are most likely mountain
lions. That’s because deer are the mountain lion’s
Allowing deer access to your garden and landscaping,
or intentionally feeding deer, could create conflicts with your neighbors who don't want them there.
Little Blue Society's customized program is designed to:
- Allow people to continue and safely enjoy the presence of Deer in the area.
- Significantly reduce damage to ornamental vegetation.
- Reduce the number of traffic accidents at major deer crossings with the implementation of innovative devices.
- Eliminate any fear people may have because of the deer incursion.
- Naturally reduce and stabilize the deer population to more tolerable numbers.
If you are having problems with deer and would like a program designed for your specific needs:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call usToll Free at (866) 702-9290